Van Dessel Aloominator Cyclocross Frame - CantileverBeneath its clean understated exterior, the Van Dessel Aloominator Cantilever frames hides one of the highest quality do-anything bicycles available today. Van Dessel started with a dream: design and manufacture a frame set in the USA out of USA-made parts. With that end in mind, they were able to start with custom-drawn highly manipulated 6061 aluminum tubing. In the Van Dessel factory, they joined these high quality tubes at angles to form their race-proven cyclocross geometry. Being of practical minds, they of course left plenty of room for very wide tires because there's no point in owning this bike if you're not going to get it dirty. They also made a point to keep the bottom bracket low to give the bike an even more accentuated ground-gripping feel.
To pair with this amazing frame, Van Dessel has outfitted the bike with ENVE Composites cantilever carbon cyclocross fork. This fork matches the frame as far as massive tire clearance goes. It's also on of the lightest cross forks in ENVE's lineup. The Van Dessel Aloominator Cantilever Frame is ready for the cyclocross race circuit, a long all-weather commute, a gravel grinder, or simply heading off down long dirt roads in search of adventure.
- 6061 custom tubeset, made in USA from USA made tubing and parts
- Van Dessel CX race geometry
- Enve Composites cantilever carbon fork
- Durable and easy-to-clean sand blasted and anodized finish
- 44t inner ring clearance
- Tapered 1.5" headtube, PF BB30 bottom bracket shell
- PF30EBB compatible for single speed
- Weighs +/-1300gr for 56cm Cantilever frame
- Includes FSA tapered headset and seatpost collar